Please carefully read the instructions below. We may disregard your submission entirely if it is not made according to the following instructions.
- Acceptable formats for electronic submissions are Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Reviews of opportunities take an average of 2 weeks.
- We do not consider fund raising solicitations over the phone unless they are from existing relationships.
- We do not return hard copy submissions of any sort. If we cannot pursue your opportunity, your hard copy documents will be discarded.
- We do not sign nondisclosure agreements (NDA's). If you attach an NDA, your submission may be disregarded. (Review our FAQ for more information on why we do not sign NDA's).
- We will keep your submission confidential and reserve the right to share it with anyone we deem appropriate for the purpose of evaluating it properly (including partners, affiliates, committees and associates).
- Submit a short executive summary to us. Do not send a business plan right away. Be sure to include your name, company name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Please submit your executive summary as an attachment to us via e-mail at email@example.com. Hard copies may be sent to our office address, attention "I/Bank Submissions".
- One of our investment bankers will review your summary and evaluate your company's suitability for fund raising. After the initial review you will either receive a request for more information or be informed that we will not be able to proceed.